Skip to content


Many taxpayers have ties outside the US and as US Person, you are required to furnish additional financial information to Internal Revenue Service. FBAR is “Foreign Bank Account Reporting,” and FATCA stands for “Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.” Reporting your foreign transactions and assets can be a daunting task, and we are here to help you every step of the way. We encounter questions related to foreign bank accounts, stock, and mutual fund accounts, life insurance policies, accounts with nomination only, foreign real estate, inheritance, etc.

We are here to educate the clients for reporting procedures and help them bring into compliance with the law. Our firm does not employ scaring tactics to confuse people with accounts outside the US We believe in dissemination of knowledge. Hence we also offer Free Of Cost Seminars to general public. Check out our website frequently to find out about our upcoming seminars.

Please contact us by using the form below:

Phone Number
Best time to call

[ Show a different Image ]

Ask a Question

Find comfort in knowing an Expert in accounting is only an email or phone-call away.

(614) 742-7158

We Are Here to Help

We will happily offer you a free consultation to determine how we can best serve you.

Contact Us

Send us a File

Use our convenient SecureSend page to securely deliver a file directly to a member of our firm.

Secure Send


Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news, updates, and valuable tips.